The cube-shaped Audi Charging Hub in Nuremberg, Germany is basically a luxurious lounge designed for electric vehicle owners. Featuring house charging pillars as well as used lithium ion batteries for energy storage.
Why a lounge? Audi claims that it only takes a little longer than a coffee break to charge one of their electric vehicles. For example, the Audi e-tron GT reaches a charging capacity of up to 270 kW, which means a charge from 5 to 80 percent requires just 23 minutes under ideal conditions. Go upstairs to pass time, complete with a variety of comfortable amenities and a range of snacks, drinks as well as non-food items.
- This brilliantly detailed and collectible model car kit featuring a 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 LEGO replica and 1 driver minifigure is the perfect LEGO gift for the many devoted fans of this classic car
- This buildable 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 toy car based on the original model and 1 collectible minifigure in an authentic Audi race suit will captivate kids as they use their imaginations to stage races
- Fans of the 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 will be thrilled to build a mini version from LEGO building bricks, proudly display it, and test its powers by racing it against other models
- This 250-piece building kit for boys and girls ages 8+ makes a wonderful gift for both passionate fans of this famous car and those who love to play with racing toys
- The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 rally car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
The charging hub embodies our aspiration for the electric era and highlights Audi’s commitment to ‘Vorsprung durch Technik.’ A flexible high-performing HPC charging park like this does not require much from the local electricity grid and uses a sustainable battery concept. Our customers benefit in numerous ways: from the ability to make exclusive reservations, a lounge area and short waiting times thanks to high-performance charging. This is consistent with the premium concept,” said Oliver Hoffmann, Member of the Board for Technical Development of Audi AG.