What happens when you combine a Lamborghini Urus and a Tesla Model X into a sleek all-electric UTV (Utility Terrain Vehicle)? Battle Proved Motors’ R101, which comes with a hefty price tag to go along with its looks. Featuring a Chromoly (combination of chromium and molybdenum) chassis and a long-travel suspension to help it got anywhere.
Despite how rugged it looks on the outside, step inside, and you’ll find a high-tech dashboard, complete with a giant touchscreen. Unlike other UTVs, this one will come ready-to-go out of the box, without requiring you to take the parts to a shop for assembly, or modifying an existing vehicle with a roll cage, aftermarket parts, etc. Currently, the company has raised over $830,000 USD for the concept with final pricing yet to be determined. Check out the crowdfunding page here.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch.
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.Rated voltage:54.8V
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
We are blessed to have investors who share our passion for and vision of an all-electric off-road future, and more are joining us every day. With their support and our dedication to introducing a unique, climate-conscious product to the market, I truly believe that Battle Approved Motors is destined for great things,” said Chris James, Battle Approved Motors Founder to Robb Report.