Activision released the Season Four update for Modern Warfare, including Warzone, yesterday, and it’s one of the best yet, as it fundamentally changes the battle in Verdansk. Why? Verdansk can now hold up to 200 players in Battle Royale Quads, or in other words, fifty Quads of Operators are able to fight each other and the encroaching circle collapse.
For those who haven’t yet downloaded the update, Season Four Reloaded requires around 22GB-36GB for owners of the full version of Modern Warfare. Plus, console owners must install a secondary download of approximately 3.5GB and then reboot the game to access multiplayer. Console players can also uninstall/remove other data packs for a smaller overall download size. Now for existing free-to-play Warzone players, the download size clocks in at around 22GB-30GB
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
While travelling and fighting your way through the Warzone, be on the lookout for Supply Run Contracts. Upon activation, you and your squad (if applicable) will be directed to a nearby Buy Station. Reach it within the time limit to get a discount on Buy Station purchases,” said Activision in a press release.