Travelers at Bologna Airport may notice a familiar supercar on the runways, and that’s because it’s the new Lamborghini Huracán Evo Follow Me vehicle. This special edition Huracán Evo was designed to turn heads at Bologna “Guglielmo Marconi” International Airport, which is located near the Automobili Lamborghini headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese.
Power comes from powerful a naturally aspirated V10, 5.2 litre 640 CV engine generating 631 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque, paired with a 7-speed dual clutch transmission, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in an impressive 2.9 seconds, while topping out at 202 mph. On the outside, it’s finished in Verde Turbine Matt green and chequered Arancione Matt orange graphics, which match the markings on normal airport ground support vehicles.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
This original idea is part of a long-standing collaboration with the airport authorities as what better welcome to the bel paese could there be, than the unique power, technology and design of the Lamborghini Huracán Evo?,” according to a press release.