Germany-based supercar tuners Novitec Group unveils their latest creation, a tuned Lamborghini Huracan EVO. You’ll see that it comes equipped with naked-carbon aerodynamic-enhancement components, all of which were fine-tuned in a wind tunnel and ultra lightweight NL4 forged wheels in a staggered stance – 20 and 21 inches on the front and rear axles respectively wrapped in 245/30 ZR 20 + 325/25 ZR 21 Pirelli P-Zero high-performance tires.
Other modifications include a large rear carbon fiber spoiler, front spoiler attachments to the side mirror caps, revamped rocker panels, side vents, and an engine cover protecting the naturally aspirated 630HP 5.2-liter engine. What really sets this apart from the factory model is the F1-derived high-performance exhaust system.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
The NOVITEC sport springs, which lower the ride height of the two-seater by about 35 millimeters, are calibrated specifically to the NOVITEC wheel/tire combination. The lower center of gravity also contributes to even more uncompromising handling,” said the tuner.