If you demand nothing but the most luxurious business jet, then look no further than the Bombardier Global 8000 aircraft. It’s claimed to be the world’s fastest and longest-range purpose-built business jet with an industry-leading range of 8,000 nautical miles as well as a top speed of Mach 0.94, making it the leader in the long-range class.
It also has the healthiest cabin in the industry, boasting the lowest cabin altitude in its class of 2,900 feet when flying at 41,000 ft. Bombardier’s Pũr Air and advanced HEPA filter technology ensures that the cabin air always stays clean and fresh. It’s the only true four-zone cabin business jet to have a range of 8,000 nautical miles, while incorporating the revolutionary features introduced on the Global 7500 aircraft, such as the Soleil circadian lighting system to help combat jet lag. The aircraft is expected to go in service by 2025.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
Today, Bombardier solidifies once more its position as the leader in business aviation with the newest member of the industry-leading Global family. The Global 8000 aircraft leverages the outstanding attributes of the Global 7500 aircraft, providing our customers with a flagship aircraft of a new era. We remain unmatched, which for an innovation-focused team like us, is great,” said Éric Martel, Bombardier’s President and Chief Executive Officer.