The Air One is a practical two-person eVTOL aircraft that could one day serve as an air taxi transporting passengers between cities. Unlike the others, this one has collapsible wings, which means it can be stored in some home garages.
Featuring a fixed-wing design, it’s propelled by eight rotors located on two sets of pods at the front and rear of the aircraft. Passengers step into the cabin via a clamshell-like canopy and both each have access to the controls should there be an emergency. In case of amazing scenery, you can simply peer out the glass bottom to view the landscape below. An artificial intelligence-powered monitoring system will automatically alert you of any important hardware defects, which is extremely important since it can top out at 155 mph and has a range of 110-miles. There’s no word yet on pricing, but the company is already taking pre-orders to gauge interest.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.