When money is no object, there are no limits to the luxuries a superyacht could have, and that’s exactly what French yacht designer Julien Cadro had in mind when creating BOSS. This luxurious vessel would be ideal for cruising the Mediterranean, measuring 262-feet in length, complete with three large. Step onto the main deck, and you’ll find a large beach club, along with plenty of storage for your other gadgets.
On that same main deck, there’s also a large space that can be used as either an open-air cinema or a concert stage. Have more visitors than the main living areas can handle? There’s also an additional visitor cabin. The upper deck not only has an enclosed dining room, but VIP guest cabins as well as the owner’s suite. What would a superyacht be without an infinity pool? You’ll find one out back, but should you need to get to shore, simply use either of the two helicopter landing pads.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display
Our goal was to create the best possible yacht experience for the owner and their guests. We hope to make our subscribers dream with our project in these difficult times,” said French yacht designer Julien Cadro and social media influencer Charly Phitoussi.