The all-new BRABUS 900 Rocket Edition, based on the Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 S 4MATIC+ Coupé, is touted as the world’s fastest street-legal SUV, or at least on the petrol side of things. It’s designed to be a luxurious daily driver for adventurers and those who don’t mind taking an SUV to the track.
Featuring a heavily modified twin-turbocharged V8 engine generating 888 hp and 774 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 4MATIC+ 9-speed automatic gearbox that sends power to all wheels, enabling it to hit 62 mph in just 3.2-seconds. Other features include a stainless steel high-performance exhaust system with actively controlled valves and active sound management that lets the driver switch between its aggressive V8 growl in ‘Sport’ mode or aquiet whisper in ‘Coming Home’ mode. Two caveats: it will cost you over $447,000 USD and is limited to just 25-units worldwide.
- Fans of construction toys will love building their own model version of the Mercedes-Benz Zetros Trial Truck. Check out all its awesome functions using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app
- This LEGO Technic 4x4 Mercedes-Benz Zetros Trial Truck (42129) model is packed with authentic details like working suspension on all 4 wheels, a detailed gearbox and differential locking
- Realistic design features include race themed stickers plus 2 fire extinguishers. Use the flags to create an obstacle course and test the truck’s skills across different terrains
- This is a great set for adults and kids aged 12 and up to enjoy together. It’s also an awesome toy for young LEGO builders looking for a challenging building experience
- The toy truck model measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 7 in. (19 cm) wide
The red topstitching rounds off the SUV’s sporty flair in concert with the signature ‘Rocket Red’ glazing applied to all cockpit elements from switches to speaker covers and air vents as well as the pedals, door pins and the RACE paddle shifters on the steering wheel so you can feel truly at home on your way through the stratosphere. Of course, every buyer of a BRABUS 900 ROCKET Edition can configure the supercar individually in every detail, which naturally also includes the color scheme of the bodywork and the interior,” said the company.