Always wanted a Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport and have $4-million-plus to spare? You could own this pristine example, which is one of sixty ever produced, with just 479-miles on the odometer. It was delivered new to Bugatti Greenwich in Connecticut and first registered in Montana before it was acquired by the selling dealer in May 2022.
Its carbon-fiber bodywork is finished in sleek two-tone Lake Blue and Bugatti Light Blue Sport, while the inter boasts Beluga Black leather as well as Alcantara upholstery. Power comes from a quad-turbocharged 8.0L W16 engine generating 1,479 horsepower and 1,180-pound-feet of torque, mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission sending power to all wheels. Other features include a 3D-printed titanium exhaust system, carbon-ceramic brakes with titanium calipers, staggered-width magnesium wheels finished in black, a Sky View roof panel, a fixed rear wing, and carbon-fiber sport seats. Check out target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener noreferrer”>the auction here.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
The window sticker shows delivery to Bugatti Greenwich and lists standard features and options as well as a suggested retail price of $3,871,500. Included in the sale are aluminum and carbon-fiber boxes housing an owner’s manual, keys, a battery charger, a car cover, and a carbon-fiber license plate holder,” said the seller.