Photo credit: James Edition
This is the world’s only Bugatti Chiron Vainqueur de Coeur edition, and it could be yours for a whopping $3.95-million. It was delivered late last year to its owner and showcased at the Seven Car Lounge in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Despite the listing claiming the car has never been officially driven, the odometer appears to have 374 miles.
The original owner wanted to keep their identity a secret, but they commissioned this Chiron to have it stand out. So, it was painted in a unique light shade of blue, paired with high-gloss chrome wheels and black brake calipers. If you look closely at the underside of the rear wing, you’ll also see a ‘Vanqueur de Coeur’ inscription. At $3.95-million, it’s around a $1-million premium on the base price of a factory Chiron.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide