Russia-based Caviar is typically known for their luxurious smartphone and tablet makeovers, but their latest creation may even catch Elon Musk’s eye. Officially called “Model Excellence 24K,” this vehicle definitely lives up to its name, as each of the 99-units are painted black and adorned with decorative elements covered in .999 gold using a double electroplated technique. That’s not all, the front grille, side skirts, brake discs, rear-view mirrors and several rear / front bumpers have also been covered in a gold color.
Caviar is targeting people who not only want to drive a car of the future, but also set the mark in luxury car modding as well. No power modifications were mentioned, but considering that it comes from the factory with a tri-motor setup with a top speed of 200 mph and the ability to go from 0-60 mph in less than 2 seconds, we don’t think any are needed at all.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride
We are confident that the synthesis of high technology and luxurious materials is exactly what you need. It’s not just a car. It is the quintessence of sophistication, luxury and self-confidence. Dare to walk such a beast along the main streets of the city? Be careful, you can dazzle those around you with your splendor,” said the company.