Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Caviar is known for their outlandish as well as luxurious custom smartphones and this Mortal Kombat-themed iPhone 12 Pro / Pro Max is no exception. Available in Scorpion, Shao Khan and Shang Tsung variants, each one is limited to 99-units worldwide, priced from $6,140 USD. The Scorpion edition has a casing made from ultra-strong titanium with a rugged PVD coating, which is commonly used to cover luxury Swiss watches. The phone dons black G-10 inserts, which is a multi-layer material based on epoxy resin / fiberglass used in the manufacture of knives.
Next, we have the Shao Khan variant in which a titanium throne is put on a black base made of resistant composite material. The stylish eapon is covered with a durable premium material – titanium, heated to super-temperatures – that has been processed in a way to give it a golden color. The hammer consists of letters that form the phrase “I WIN”.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the Mortal Kombat Franchise
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Scorpion is featured in his In The Shadows skin as seen in Mortal Kombat 11
- Includes Kuni Spear, 2 Katanas with Sheaths, and base
- Figure is showcased in Mortal Kombat themed window box packaging
Lastly, we have the Shang Tsung variant, which has a special phosphorescent coating that is activated in dark rooms. It combines titanium with a black ultra-durable PVD coating, paired to a three-dimensional image of a skull and two snakes. The case sports four high saturation emeralds that add luxury and mystery, while the phrase “Your Soul is Mine” is written with glowing letters.