Competition Carbon is planning to make a big splash at SEMA 2022 with their C120R, a Corvette C8-based supercar with looks inspired by the Cadillac Cien. The name was chosen due to it being Cadillac’s 120th anniversary next year.
The kit will be prototyped using SLA resin and 3D printers, while power is expected to come from either a Stingray-sourced LT2 6.2L V8 making 495 hp or a 5.5L V8 generating 670 hp from the Z06. Looking even further out to SEMA 2023, the company says they plan to unveil a roadster variant equipped with an ultra powerful V12 engine. On a related note, the Cadillac Cien concept is basically a mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive supercar that made its debut at the 2002 Detroit Auto Show to celebrate Cadillac’s 100th anniversary.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building