Photo credit: Designova Creative
Designed by J. David Weiss, the Crescere (Latin for to grow) superyacht is unlike any other that you’ve probably seen. Why? It has a retractable 52-ft by 10-ft lap pool, complete with glass side panels that rise up out of the foredeck and high-speed pumps that fill it with salt water. When not in use, it can be hidden back inside the foredeck ub secibds, making room for the helipad.
To give it a more relaxed feeling, there are expansive areas of glass in the hull that bathe the interior with diffused natural light. Powering the superyacht is a hybrid diesel-electric system with biofuel generators and solar panels that recharge its large battery banks, enabling it to hit 40 mph on the water.
- Give kids who love rescue vehicle toys a special treat with this awesome hovercraft toy. It’s filled with authentic details, making it perfect for role-play adventures
- Check out all the cool features, including the ‘hover’ effect, turning fans, cockpit and rotating warning light, just like on a real hovercraft air cushion vehicle (ACV)
- The 2-in-1 design means more role-play fun for young heroes. Rebuild the model hovercraft to create a Twin-Engine Aircraft with moving rudders and ailerons
- The LEGO Technic Rescue Hovercraft (42120) makes a great birthday, holiday or anytime gift for kids aged 8 and up who love rescue vehicle toys
- This hovercraft toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide
The idea is to create spaces down below that are quieter and calming, where guests can relax and recharge. Not only is it a good way of reducing weight on the bow when under way, but it’s fun to watch guests through the glass sides, splashing around. We’re working on a military-style landing craft that can be deployed from the side of the hull, and be able to run-up onto a beach or boat ramp. You can do a lot of fun stuff when you have something that’s 433 feet long,” said J. David Weiss, founder of the disrupter design company Designova Creative to Robb Report.