German tuner DMC knew the Ferrari 296 GTB was already fast straight from the factory, but they wanted more. So, they came up with “Squalo”. It managed to boost its factory turbocharged 3.0L six-cylinder engine making 654 hp, paired with a 164 hp F1-style electric motor, for a combined 818 hp to 888 hp using a new ECU program.
The stock hybrid-electric setup is capable of hitting 62 mph in a mere 2.9-seconds, while topping out at 205 mph, but with this new ECU map program, it shaves off 0.1-seconds. Aesthetically, there’s a new rear spoiler ($6890 USD), side skirts ($4690 USD), rear diffuser, and lip spoiler that look sleek as well as add some aerodynamic efficiency. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on pricing for the ECU boost.
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
German Tuner DMC has started 2022 with a bang into digital life. It’s accepting Crypto for payments, announced a Limited NFT collection in the Metaverse, and celebrates its new exclusive Ferrari GTB Package: Introducing the DMC 296 ‘Squalo,” said the shop.