Sussexx Campervans are known for their living spaces on wheels, and their latest project just might be their most ambitious yet. Called the Camper Car VX-E, it sources its lithium battery system from the Nissan NV200 and pairs it with a gas powertrain, making the hybrid vehicle ideal for digital nomads looking to go off the grid.
It has a combined fuel economy of 35 mpg and a 500+ mile range, thanks to its 14.5-gallon petrol capacity. Once the Camper Car VX-E is parked at the campsite, the lithium battery and inverter take over all the power duties, including running a 50L compressor fridge, LED lighting, USB / 12V outlets and induction cooktop. As for the sleeping situation, there’s a folding two-seat rear bench and an upper bed located in the pop-up roof. Interested? Customers can configure their own, built atop used NV200 vans, priced from $58,000 USD.
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.