Facebook’s NPE Team has just released Tuned, an iPhone app designed for couples. It’s touted as a “private space”, complete with a scrapbook-like feed, where partners can share notes, photos, cards, voice clips, Spotify songs, and even your mood if you need some motivation. How does it work? Once downloaded, you simply add a partner through their phone number.
After the person is added, nobody else can join your private space. Think of it like a digital scrapbook of all of your special moments. Currently, it’s only available for download on the iPhone / iPad platforms in the US and Canada. If experimental apps are your thing, the same NPE Team has also released Hobbi, which lets users document and keep tabs on their personal projects or hobbies. Whether it be sorting pictures of your projects in various collections or compiling all those photos into a highlight reel to share on other social media platforms, Hobbi is up for the task.
- 11-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay