Priced at $199 USD, the new Google Pixel Buds Pro uses Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with a custom 6-core audio chip that runs Google-developed algorithms and custom speakers to bring immersive sound that adapts to the listener. Silent Seal helps maximize the amount of noise that’s canceled, while built-in sensors accurately measure the pressure in your ear canal to ensure that you’re comfortable even during long listening sessions.
That’s not all, Pixel Buds Pro can anticipate your next move, as in if a video call ends on a laptop, they automatically switch between previously paired Bluetooth devices, like smartphones, tablets and more. If you’re out exercising, simply turn on transparency mode to let in ambient noise. You can pre-order Pixel Buds Pro in Coral, Lemongrass, Fog and Charcoal starting on July 21st.
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to your ears
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
Once you’re listening to your music or podcast, Volume EQ will adjust the tuning as you turn the volume up or down — so highs, mids and lows consistently sound balanced,” said Google.