Gordon Murray Automotive’s (GMA) T.33 has officially been unveiled, and it’s touted as the “world’s finest supercar GT”. Drawing inspiration from the McLaren F1, this vehicle is powered by a Cosworth-built 4.0L V12 engine that generates 607 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque, mated to either an Xtrac six-speed manual or paddle-shift six-speed automatic.
Unlike its predecessor, the T.50, which had T.50 a central driving position, the T.33 boasts a more traditional two-seat design. Step inside, and you’ll discover that the cabin is also much larger, making it far more comfortable for long distance trips. Unfortunately (or fortunately), there’s also no touchscreen display inside, just a minimalist 4.7-inch rev counter, but you still get Apple CarPlay as well as Android Auto compatibility. Weighing in at just 2,420-opunds, you can expect it to be as fast as the T.50, although no official performance figures have been revealed yet. Pricing starts from $1.84-million USD, with manufacturing taking place at the company’s new headquarters in Surrey, England.
- Build an icon of drag racing – Race car fans will love building and exploring this action-packed LEGO Technic Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (42138) drag race car toy set
- Pull-back function – With 2 pull-back motors, controlling this cool car toy is easy. Just pull back and then release to send your car speeding along
- Epic AR (augmented reality) experience – Use the LEGO Technic AR app to put the car to the test on a virtual racetrack. Check out the challenges for more fun ways to play
- Ideal for any drag racing fan aged 9+ – This muscle car toy building set makes a top gift for anyone who loves race cars, drag racing or AR toys
- Perfect size for play – This cool car toy measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide
Like its T.50 and T.50s predecessors, the T.33 is all about the driving experience. We have engineered the T.33 to provide exceptional levels of highly tactile and deeply immersive involvement to elevate the driver to a higher plane behind the wheel. Of course, safety is equally paramount, as is everyday usability in all weather conditions. Our judiciously calibrated, non-invasive traction and stability systems are designed not to detract from the driving experience but are there to provide an additional level of confidence when called upon,” said Professor Gordon Murray CBE.