Photo credit: Bring a Trailer
For those who have come across a 1983 Honda City Turbo II, nothing about this hatchback really stood out, that is until…you looked in the trunk. That’s right, this is where a folding 49cc Honda Motocompo scooter was stored. The vehicle itself is powered by a turbocharged 1.2L inline-four engine generating 108 hp and 118 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Unfortunately, this was only released in Japan, but can now be imported into the states legally.
Inside, there’s two-tone fabric seats / door panels, striped floor mats, a 3-spoke steering wheel, air conditioning, and a radio. However, the most notable feature of the City Turbo II is its Motocompo, which is powered by a air-cooled 49cc 2-stroke engine making 2.5 hp, mated to a single-speed transmission and an automatic clutch.
- Upped The Game: The Gokart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the Gokart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The Gokart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows segway Gokart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Keep Your safe: The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Warranty: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more. Please refer to warranty information in the product details below and contact us if you have any problems.