Hyundai Motor Company built its smallest EV yet, and it’s based on their ‘45’ EV concept that debuted at the 2019 at the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt. The automaker’s designers took inspiration from the the signature ‘kinetic cube lamp’ design of ‘45’ and paired it with its angular, yet smooth, profile to create this yet-to-be-named EV in a sleek Performance Blue with orange accents.
Power comes from two DC motors that enable it to hit a top speed of 4.35 mph (7 km/h), which is perfect for kids rolling around their neighborhood. There’s just one seat in the middle of the vehicle to give it a racecar feel. No driving range has been stated, but the company did say it has Emotion Adaptive Vehicle Control (EAVC) technology, which enables it to travel further.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life, Input Voltage 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: With the LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, select riding modes and mobile app connectivity for additional security, firmware updates and more. Built-in charger, only use one cord for fast charging.
- Quality Assurance: Ninebot KickScooter MAX by Segway is designed to be the most sturdy and powerful electric scooter. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below.
In keeping with the 45’s design heritage theme, Hyundai has built this unique passenger vehicle out of a traditional eco material – wood. This new EV does not have an officially rated driving range yet, but driver’s laughter is believed to fuel the vehicle to travel further based on its Emotion Adaptive Vehicle Control (EAVC) technology,” said the company in a press release.