Did you know that the latest iOS 14 update adds a secret button to your iPhone 12 (also previous models as early as the iPhone 8), called Back Tap? That’s right, you’ll be able to customize double and triple taps on the back of your device for shortcut automations, accessibility features, as well as iOS system actions. This includes screenshots, opening control center, enabling AssitiveTouch / VoiceOver, Volume Up / Down, etc.
To enable this feature, simply go to Settings > Accessibility, Tap Touch, swipe to the bottom, select Back Tap, and then choose Double Tap or Triple Tap to select an action. How does it work? Well, this function simply uses the existing sensors built into your iPhone and combines it with the iOS 14 software to create a new interaction without requiring a physical button.
- This phone is unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice on GSM and CDMA networks (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc.).
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a generic (Mfi certified) charger and charging cable.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.