Photo credit: Jon Prosser | Ian Zelbo
It’s the Apple iPhone 14 details have begun to leak ahead of the iPhone 13 event next week, and for those who can hold off, it might be worth the wait. This update is alleged to have no notch, but instead a hole punch front-facing camera, a thicker chassis that eliminates the rear camera bump, and a titanium frame.
Despite not having a rear bump, the camera array will still consist of the standard lenses, LiDAR, and an LED flash, all sitting flush with the rear glass. Fans of the round volume buttons will be delighted to hear that they may be returning for next year’s update, along with revamped speaker and microphone grilles with mesh cutouts rather than individual openings. The higher-end “Pro” models may finally have a USB-C charging port, while some of the entry level handsets may still retain the Lightning connector.
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3” Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.