Sure, it won’t be until 2022 when Apple reveals the iPhone 14, but it’s rumored to get an all-new design, and without a notch. One designer shows us what this next-generation handset could look like, complete with a few other features that users have requested.
As for the display, it’s speculated that all models will get an always-on 120Hz Pro Motion display with LTPO (Low Temperature Poly-Silicon and Oxide) technology, making it perfect to use on your nightstand or to check notifications at a glance without having to activate the screen. The European Commission also proposed that all smartphones have a USB-C connection, so it’s no surprise that we see that feature here. Lastly, users have requested there be a Touch ID sensor in addition to Face ID for convenience, and this concept shows us how it might work.
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: Zoom in close with 30X Space Zoom, and take photos and videos like a pro with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera.
- SHARP 8K VIDEO: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth, cinema quality 8K Video.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO RECORD: Create share-ready videos and GIFs with multi-cam recording and automatic, professional-style effects.
- HIGHER RESOLUTION: 64MP camera captures and shares detailed portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups.
- ALL DAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY: Intuitively manages your cellphone’s usage, so you can go all day without charging.