Ken Block may have moved away from Ford, but that doesn’t mean he stepped away from fast cars. However, he’s gone electric this time…a customized Audi RS E-Tron GT to be exact. It’s the German automaker’s fastest electric vehicle yet with 637hp and 612 lb-ft of torque.
As you may also notice, Ken Block has gone for a matte white wrap for his E-Tron GT instead of his usual dark color schemes found on Hoonicorn vehicles. Other known features include ultra sleek Rotiform wheels wrapped in Toyo tires and then a roof-mounted snowboard carrier for his outdoor adventures. Unfortunately, we do not know if this will be featured in a future Gymkhana episode.
- Indulge your passion for the Caped Crusader with the LEGO DC BATMAN 1989 Batwing; If you’re an adult Batman fan or a model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model of the Batwing is for you
- The iconic style of the Batwing from the 1989 BATMAN movie is enhanced by a sturdy stand, nameplate and 3 minifigures: BATMAN, THE JOKER and a Boombox goon
- This challenging and rewarding building project provides an engrossing and stress-relieving break from the real world – and will look great when displayed on the wall or on its stand in your home or workplace
- Any superhero or LEGO fan will love this 2,363-piece construction kit; Whether you buy it for yourself, as a birthday gift or a holiday present, the LEGO Batwing model is sure to deliver hours of enjoyment
- Measuring over 4” (11cm) high, 20” (52cm) long and 22” (58cm) wide, the LEGO DC BATMAN 1989 Batwing looks stunning on its stand and when attached to the wall
Electric mobility is the future. I see the electric car as a leap forward for us as a society in order to create something that can not only reduce emissions and hopefully make the planet a better place. But not only that: it’s also about performance. I love anything that makes me go faster. Electric cars can do that. And as far as sound goes, I have kids who don’t care about that. They think that the sound of electric cars is just as cool as the sound of internal combustion engines,” said Block.