Limited to just 10-units worldwide, the stunning Lamborghini Adventador SVJ Xago Edition made through the automaker’s new virtual Ad Personam studio, which offers consultation sessions to clients worldwide who want to personalize their new vehicle without having to travel to their specialist department in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy. The paint scheme was inspired by the hexagonal cloud shapes at Saturn’s North Pole and the strength of this shape in nature, while Xago celebrates the iconic ‘hexagonita’ theme in Lamborghini design.
The exterior also boasts a specially-created fading hexagonal silver effect, complete with a unique Ad Personam contrast color livery for each car and gloss black Nireo Ad Personam wheels. Inside, you’ll find special seats with an exclusive hexagonita theme pattern. To make things even more special, each of the ten Aventador SVJ Xago Edition vehicles will feature a serially numbered plate.
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111, an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars; Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower; After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO Technic sets; With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- LEGO Technic building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards; No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy
Lamborghini is always thinking dynamically about the best solutions to challenges, and our new virtual Ad Personam studio consultations have been carefully devised to support clients who, in times where we are all cautious about international travel, still want the special, one-to-one experience of creating an entirely personalized car,” said Giovanni Perosino, Chief Commercial Officer of Automobili Lamborghini.