The new Lexus LF-Z Electrified is a BEV (Battery Electric Vehicle) concept vehicle that symbolizes the brand’s transformation by combining driving performance, styling, and advanced technology into a sleek package that could hit roads as soon as 2025. What sets it apart from conventional vehicles is its innovative four-wheel driving force control technology known as “DIRECT4”, which uses the instant responsiveness of an electric motor’s driving force to freely control a vehicle’s four wheels for extremely flexible driving performance.
Its battery assembly is oriented longitudinally under the floor of the vehicle, thus making the chassis more rigid and lowers the vehicle’s center of gravity for improved dynamics. On the inside, the cockpit design is based on the new concept of “Tazuna” (Japanese for “rein”), or the relationship between horse and rider, who communicate through a single rein. The steering wheel-mounted switches and the vehicle’s head-up display are highly coordinated to create a space in which various functions, like the navigation system, audio system, and driving mode selection, can be performed while concentrating on driving and without changing the driver’s line of sight or requiring them to operate complicated switches.
- This stunning, collectible model car playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver LEGO minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible model car building kit to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The LEGO Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
I would like to express my heartfelt respect to all the people around the world who are working so hard in the face of various difficulties. While fulfilling our social mission of realizing a carbon-neutral society, we will continue to provide the fun and joy that cars bring, and we will contribute to the happiness and smiles of our customers and everyone involved with Lexus. Starting with two new models to be released this year, we will continue to develop innovative products that will add color to the diversifying lifestyles of our customers. We hope you will look forward to the future of Lexus with its strong will to create the future toward the realization of a hopeful mobility society,” said Koji Sato, President and Chief Branding Officer, Lexus International.