Limited to 40-units in each body type, the Lexus LC Hokkaido Edition may be a collector’s item for years to come. Its name was inspired by Hokkaido island in Northern Japan, which is known for its volcanoes and also the home of the Lexus Shibetsu proving ground.
Available in Flare Red, Sonic Platinum, F White or Graphite, the LC Coupe as well as LC Convertible Hokkaido edition boasts stunning 21″ alloy wheels, an exclusive black signature grille + ornamentation, LED headlights and “afterburner-style” tail lights. For those opting for the convertible, its roof can be ordered in either striking red or black fabric. Power comes from either a 3.5L V6 Multi-Stage Hybrid (LC 500h) making 354 hp or a 5.0L V8 petrol engine (LC 500 and LC 500 Convertible) producing 471 hp. Pricing has yet to be announced, but it goes on sale in Europe starting from April 2022.
- Build an icon of drag racing – Race car fans will love building and exploring this action-packed LEGO Technic Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (42138) drag race car toy set
- Pull-back function – With 2 pull-back motors, controlling this cool car toy is easy. Just pull back and then release to send your car speeding along
- Epic AR (augmented reality) experience – Use the LEGO Technic AR app to put the car to the test on a virtual racetrack. Check out the challenges for more fun ways to play
- Ideal for any drag racing fan aged 9+ – This muscle car toy building set makes a top gift for anyone who loves race cars, drag racing or AR toys
- Perfect size for play – This cool car toy measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide
Renowned as a luxury travel destination, with its lush mountain woodlands and ‘Onsen’ hot spas, the Hokkaido region is also famed for its many stunning roads, which provided the canvas for the LC’s dynamic qualities,” said Lexus.