A drag race is nothing new, but this might be the first one where a Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S takes on the Aston Martin DBX. The former is powered by a hand-assembled V8 engine making 563 hp and lb-ft of torque, which means it’s a luxury SUV not to be messed with.
As for the Aston Martin DBX (UK model), it’s powered by the M177 that was first introduced by AMG in the W205 C 63 and W213 E 63, generating 542 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. Despite the weight difference between the GLE 63 S (5,390 lb) and DBX (4,940 lb), the Mercedes-AMG is still faster to 62 mph, clocking in a 3.8-second time compared to 4.5-seconds. However, Aston Martin is set to launch an even quicker DBX S model next year, which will definitely give the GLE 63 S a run for its money, both in speed and luxury.
- This spectacular LEGO Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit is perfect for those who love extraordinary cars and thrilling race action.
- What’s in the box? Everything you need to build your own Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A replicas, plus 2 driver minifigures with Dodge outfits and racing helmets.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of 2 real-life Dodge supercars as they build, before showing them off to friends or staging epic Speed Champions races.
- This 627-piece LEGO Speed Champions playset makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for car enthusiasts aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles and dragsters.
- Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster is over 4 in. (10cm) high, 13.5 in. (35cm) long and 2.5 in.(7cm) wide; 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A is over 2 in. (5cm) high, 5 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide.