Mil-Spec Automotive specializes in bespoke handmade H1 trucks for auto enthusiasts looking to tackle the toughest obstacles, and their latest project is definitely no slouch. They took a new Ford F-150 and turned it into a 500-horsepower 5.0L V8 beast, courtesy of a performance package specially engineered to overcome just about any obstacle.
Each of these built engines is also modified with an elite performance tune specifically designed for 91 octane, while a high-performance electric power-assisted steering wheel with custom magnesium paddle shifters and centerline stitching, improve the driving experience. You can also opt for the Baja Performance Suspension Package, which utilizies a variety of Fox Racing components to improve the MSA F-150’s off-road performance.
- Gear up for classic vs. modern rally action with the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally car featuring a roof rack with 2 spare tires, the 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy, plus a detailed pit stop station with tool racks, car jack stand and a mechanic’s creeper!
- Includes 4 LEGO minifigures: a Mini Cooper S Rally driver, MINI John Cooper Works Buggy rally driver, race marshal and a mechanic
- 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally car toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide 2018 MINI John Cooper Works dune buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide Pit stop station measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- 481 pieces – Model car toy construction set for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally and 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy 75894 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
Other upgrades include a powder coated heavy duty side steps for easy access into the cab and high-intensity LED headlights vastly improves visibility on the road. Should you opt for the Baja Exterior Appearance Package, you get a low-profile Baja Roof Rack, a special off-road spare tire carrier, and a large 39″ LED light bar system for perfect visibility in poor lighting conditions. Want one? You’ll have to shell out $85,000, including the donated 2020 F-150.
- Build the awesome McLaren Senna, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable wheel rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers, and a wind tunnel then play out car development and race scenarios
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos, a helmet and spanner
- McLaren Senna toy car for kids measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Wind tunnel measures over 1-inch (5cm) high, 2-inch (6cm) wide and 1-inch (4cm) deep
- 219 pieces – Model car for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna 75892 toy car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO toy construction sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
At Mil-Spec Automotive, our company designs always center around a deep passion for upgrading some of the world’s most celebrated trucks. Our new Mil-Spec Automotive F-150 is very much an extension of our popular bespoke H1 series. As truck enthusiasts, we are always on the hunt for platforms that we can dramatically improve from a performance perspective while also offering Mil-Spec Automotive’s unique aesthetic. The new Mil-Spec Automotive F-150 is very much a go anywhere, do anything supertruck,” said Mil-Spec Automotive Co-Founder Adam Mitchell.