Photo credit: Loongt
This mobile Tesla hotel would be perfect for off-world travelers on the Mars or Moon since it can simply drive to prime locations without having to worry about adverse weather conditions or any emergency. Simply put, the ‘Tesla Mobile Resort’ would consist of an all-electric drivetrain that transports circular glass pods of sorts.
These glass pods would be separated into the rooms, dining / entertainment, and reception areas, all of which have floor-to-ceiling glass panels to offer expansive views of wherever you may be. If you’re wondering why there are numbered pods, it’s because these can be taken out for rides by hotel guests. Happen to be on Mars? Enjoy the journey to the top of Mount Olympus Mons, the solar system’s tallest mountain.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.