The all-new Bentley Rear Entertainment system is now available on the Flying Spur and Bentayga. In addition to featuring the latest connected technology, but it combines it with a ‘bring your own device’ concept, which enables customers to stream content from their own smartphone, computer or tablet directly to the system.
This immersive entertainment experience boasts two, high-definition 10.1-inch screens that are attached to the rear of the front seats. Best of all, the tablets are fully removable removable in case you want to do some web surfing or gaming. Sound from the Bentley Rear Entertainment system can also be streamed over Bluetooth to either headphones that come with your vehicle or use personal headphones. For the ultimate sound experience, experience it using the Flying Spur or Bentayga’s existing Naim audio system, which in the former features an industry-leading 2,200 Watts of power.
- Stunning performance and stylish design combine in this quick, powerful Android tablet, powered by a Quad-Core, 2.0 GHz processor and Android 9 Pie
- The modern, refined look and feel are accentuated by the full metal cover and 82% panel-to-body ratio
- The stunning 8" HD (1280 x 800) display brings you a crisper and brighter image, so you can watch your favorite movies and shows without missing a detail
- Stay connected with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), and capture the moment with front and rear cameras
- Long-life battery – Watch or browse all day long without the need to recharge with 5000 mAh battery capacity
Bentley’s new ‘bring your own device’ concept works seamlessly with a passenger’s own device, offering the benefits of a high-resolution, 10.1” screen and incredible sound quality. Bentley Rear Entertainment is another example of Bentley helping customers to create their own extraordinary journeys,” said Ivo Muth, Director of Electrical/Electronics, at Bentley Motors.