Straight from the factory, Ferrari’s F8 Tributo is powered by a 488 Pista-sourced 3.9L twin-turbocharged V8 engine producing 710 hp 568 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual clutch, thus making it the automaker’s powerful conventional V8 model produced to date. German tuner Novitec recently got their hands on this supercar and added a set of sleek Vossen wheels (21-inches front / 22-inches rear), along with lowering springs.
However, the main star of the show is the new Novitec exhaust system made from stainless steel or carbon fiber. This boosts power output up to 776 hp and 651 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to hit 62mph in just 2.7 seconds, while topping out at over 211 mph. The tuner is currently working on a custom body kit for the F8 Tributo as well as bespoke Alacantra accents for the interior.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
Currently, the interior retains the 8.5-inch passenger touchscreen display as a part of the HMI (Human Machine Interface) as well as an aluminum sail panel in the dashboard that supports the central satellite.