Priced from $101,200 USD, the ultra sleek Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS is definitely a track monster and sometimes, occasional canyon carving. Power will come from an upgraded 4.0-liter flat-six engine that generates anywhere between 450 hp – 500 hp, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
During final testing, the vehicle made its way to the famed Nurburgring track in Germany and was fitted with a racing seat as well as Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 R tires. How well did it do? Well, it managed to complete the 20.832-kilometre Nürburgring-Nordschleife circuit in a mere 7:09.300 minutes and the shorter 20.6 km lap in 7:04.511 minutes, or approximately 23.6 seconds faster than the standard 718 Cayman GT4.
- Escape from the everyday with this thrilling building project. The LEGO Porsche 911 (10295) model car building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for their next hands-on project
- Explore all the Porsche 911 features including the rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-six engine, working steering, gearshift, emergency brake and tilting seats
- Which will you choose to build? The Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with a removable roof that can be stored under the hood
- The Porsche 911 Turbo model car features a wide rear axle, an integrated spoiler, plus a turbocharged engine complete with intercooler
- The Porsche 911 Targa model car includes a removable roof that fits in the hood plus the iconic Targa bar with rear glass behind the driver
During development, we gave the 718 Cayman GT4 RS everything that characterizes a genuine RS: lightweight construction, more downforce, more power and, of course, an even higher level of responsiveness and feedback to driver inputs. The fantastic lap time of the Nordschleife is impressive proof of how clearly noticeable these improvements in driving dynamics are. Our customers can look forward to a pure driver’s car that makes a thrilling driving experience an absolute priority,” said Andreas Preuninger, Directors GT Model Line.