Porsche has created numerous concepts over the years, but just a handful have never been revealed to the public, that is until…now. One of these vehicles is the Porsche 919 Street. Put simply, it’s the road-going version of its Le Mans hybrid race car from 2017 that makes 900-horsepower, complete with carbon-fiber monocoque. Unlike most hypercars, this one does not have a large rear ring in the back, but it does boast a full-width LED light strip.
Its top-exit exhaust draws inspiration from the Porsche 918 Spyder, while a bubble-style cockpit ensures maximum visibility. Now it wouldn’t be a hypercar unless its doors swing upwards, and that’s exactly what the vehicle has been equipped with. Unfortunately, the company only ever made a clay model of the 919 Street, which can be seen at the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany next year.
- Build and explore the LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR—an icon of innovative engineering and design
- Features aerodynamic bodywork, black spoked rims, working differential and steering, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine
- Open the doors to access a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and a track map of the Laguna Seca
- Designed for Lego 42096,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.