Porsche has created numerous concepts over the years, but just a handful have never been revealed to the public, that is until…now. One of these vehicles is the Porsche 919 Street. Put simply, it’s the road-going version of its Le Mans hybrid race car from 2017 that makes 900-horsepower, complete with carbon-fiber monocoque. Unlike most hypercars, this one does not have a large rear ring in the back, but it does boast a full-width LED light strip.
Its top-exit exhaust draws inspiration from the Porsche 918 Spyder, while a bubble-style cockpit ensures maximum visibility. Now it wouldn’t be a hypercar unless its doors swing upwards, and that’s exactly what the vehicle has been equipped with. Unfortunately, the company only ever made a clay model of the 919 Street, which can be seen at the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany next year.
- Kids will love to build and explore the super fast LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR toy car, This race car set, with black spoke rims and custom designs, can be used as a collectible toy car for adults or as the perfect STEM toy for kids
- This model car kit includes realistic details throughout the Porsche toy car such as aerodynamic bodywork, working steering, track map & more, Plus, this white toy car comes with a full toy engine, making it a fun engineering toy for kids & adults
- This LEGO Technic set featuring a toy sports car is an exclusive replica of the Porsche 911 RSR race car and has been developed in partnership with Porsche, This toy car playset will make kids and adults feel like they're in the middle of a NASCAR race!
- Designed for Lego 42096,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.