Porsche has created numerous concepts over the years, but just a handful have never been revealed to the public, that is until…now. One of these vehicles is the Porsche 919 Street. Put simply, it’s the road-going version of its Le Mans hybrid race car from 2017 that makes 900-horsepower, complete with carbon-fiber monocoque. Unlike most hypercars, this one does not have a large rear ring in the back, but it does boast a full-width LED light strip.
Its top-exit exhaust draws inspiration from the Porsche 918 Spyder, while a bubble-style cockpit ensures maximum visibility. Now it wouldn’t be a hypercar unless its doors swing upwards, and that’s exactly what the vehicle has been equipped with. Unfortunately, the company only ever made a clay model of the 919 Street, which can be seen at the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany next year.
LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR Race Car Model Building Kit 42096, Advanced Replica, Exclusive Collectible Set, Gift for Kids, Boys & Girls
- Build and explore the LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR—an icon of innovative engineering and design
- Features aerodynamic bodywork, black spoked rims, working differential and steering, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine
- Open the doors to access a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and a track map of the Laguna Seca
BRIKSMAX Led Lighting Kit for Technic Porsche 911 RSR - Compatible with Lego 42096 Building Blocks Model- Not Include The Lego Set
- Designed for Lego 42096,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.