Photo credit: Alexandre Ferra
Industrial designer Alexandre Ferra from Paris realized that Santa may be in for a nice sleigh upgrade and what better company to get one from than France-based Renault? It’s officially called Santa Sleigh R.S. (Renault Sport) and looks like a supercar on snow runners. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be much space out back for all the presents, so either a second sleigh would be necessary, or there would have to be a companion trailer.
We don’t get to peek inside, but we can assume that there are plenty of touchscreens, possibly an ultrawide display, to provide real-time navigation. As for the number of seats, a single large one would make sense, rather than try to pack two or more in there, since at least a few presents could fit inside the cabin.
- This stunning, collectible model car playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver LEGO minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible model car building kit to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The LEGO Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!