Unlike standard Rolls-Royce vehicles, the Boat Tail was built entirely by hand, with each of the body panels fabricated from vast, single sheets of aluminum to create the distinctive outline inspired by racing yachts of the early 20th century. This one-of-a-kind vehicle was commissioned by someone whose family business has grown from his father’s origins in the pearling industry.
It’s alleged that this person paid $28-million for this bespoke vehicle and its unique rear deck, which houses the Boat Tail’s unique ‘butterfly-design’. Step inside, and you’ll find perfectly matched cognac as well as oyster-coloured leathers swathed in Royal Walnut veneer, complete with rose gold and mother-of-pearl accents throughout. At the center of its dashboard is a timepiece made from mother-of-pearl, chosen and supplied from the cilent’s own collection, while the same prized substance encases the control switches and instrument dials, forming a strong material connection between the car, the owner, and his family heritage.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
This particular client conveyed to us the desire to create a mirror to the differing environments in which the car would be used…and I can say with some authenticity that only a few weeks ago we viewed the car with the client in the UK, and its tones were white and simplistic. Here, somehow it is transformed to reflect the terracotta of the scenery around it, transforming its personality,” said Alex Innes, Rolls-Royce Coachbuild Design boss.