During the Samsung Unpacked event, the company’s next-generation earbuds were unveiled, the Galaxy Buds Pro. Featuring immersive sound, excellent call quality, intelligent Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and enhanced connectivity across your devices. Today, special cases modeled after the Anycall SGH-T100 and the SGH-E700 from the early 2000s were announced, but unfortunately, both of them are only available at select locations in South Korea until January 31st.
Unlike its predecessor, the Galaxy Buds Pro boast an 11-millimeter woofer for deeper bass and a 6.5-millimeter tweeter for a clear treble with minimum distortion, thus delivering Samsung’s best audio experience yet in a compact package. The ANC technology reduces background noise by up to 99 percent, while the Ambient Sound mode lets you amplify nearby sounds by more than 20 decibels. Accidentally drop them in some water? Its IPX7 water resistance rating means it has the highest standard of water resistance in the company’s Galaxy Buds lineup.
- Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation: Escape and tune in to your own moment of Zen — all with a single tap; Answer calls and instantly switch to talking with voice detection and let in the sounds that matter most with 4 ambient levels
- High Quality Sound: Relive the memories of every beat of your favorite song with an 11-mm woofer and 6.5-mm tweeter built into every ear bud
- Water Resistant Workouts: Water won’t ruin your workout; Your IPX7 water-resistant Galaxy Buds Pro can keep the beat going even with a little rain; They’re even protected for immersion up to 3 feet deep for a half-hour
- Crystal Clear Calls: No matter where you are, stay connected whether you’re owning that virtual meeting or catching up with a friend; Our new design reduces background noise, so your voice comes through loud and clear.
- Long Lasting Battery Life: Get the juice you need to jam for hours; Wireless charging case is included, and you can also share your phone’s battery by placing your earbuds on the back of your compatible Galaxy device for on-the-go charging
As people look for technology that helps them adapt to new routines and lifestyles, the market for true wireless earbuds has expanded substantially, and consumer expectations have risen. With Galaxy Buds Pro, we’re making a big statement with a small device, offering users a one-of-a-kind audio experience that makes even everyday tasks truly epic,” said TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.