Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition (FE) was released a little over 6-months ago, so it won’t be a surprise if the Galaxy S21 version is set for release later this year. To make this the most affordable Galaxy S20 in the lineup, it will most likely get a flat display with Full HD resolution, along with a plastic back in various colors and IP68 dust / water protection. The SIM card slot might be relocated to the bottom, which no longer has a 3.5mm audio jack.
As for the display, a 6.5-inch Full HD + display is expected with a 120 Hertz refresh rate. Other features may include an Exynos 2100 processor, 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB of internal storage, and a 4,800 mAh battery with 25W fast charging / 15W wireless charging. How much should you expect to pay for one of these handsets? If it follows the Galaxy S20 FE, around $699.99 USD.
- Pro-Grade Camera: The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile phone features high-powered pro lenses for beautiful portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups in any light with its 3X optical zoom
- 30X Space Zoom: Whether you want your cellphone to zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby, 30X Space Zoom gives you the power to get closer
- Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video with Night Mode and create high-quality content in low light no flash required with this smartphone
- Single-Take AI: One tap of the screen captures multiple images and video all at once; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; More sharing, more gaming, more experiences and never miss a beat