Bring the cinema experience home with Samsung’s The Premiere projector, which is available in up to 130″ and 120″ models – the LSP9T and LSP7T respectively. The former is touted as the world’s first HDR10+ certified projector with triple laser technology, which means it’s capable of delivering incredible contrast details as the user watches from bright to dark scenes with a peak brightness of up to 2,800 ANSI lumens. There’s also a Filmmaker Mode that lets you enjoy watching movies as director intended.
You also get Samsung’s Smart TV platform, allowing viewers to experience a full suite of streaming video apps from major content partners as well as mobile connectivity features like Tap View. Its ultra-short-throw design means the projector can be placed right in front of the wall, while powerful built-in woofers and Acoustic Beam surround sound provide an authentic cinema experience in a tight space. Installation is a breeze as you simply have to plug in its power cable and connect it to a wireless network.
- POCKET-SIZED DESIGN: Measuring only 4x4 inches, this LED projector with WVGA (854x480p) resolution and 1080p support delivers convenient entertainment in nearly any location
- SMART TV ENABLED: Integrated Wi-Fi lets you stream and binge from Netflix, YouTube and more
- PREMIUM AUDIO: An integrated bluetooth JBL speaker delivers big sound in a small package perfect for music and movies at home, or on the go
- SMART STAND: Enables easy placement in a variety of positions and angles. The smart stand also doubles as a lens cover
- PLUG & PLAY WITH USB C: Simple playback of photos, movies, presentations, and other multimedia without having to connect to a PC
Over the past few months, we have seen how consumers are spending more time at home and how the role of everyday life continues to change. TV has become the center of entertainment, a fitness partner, a co-worker and a source for news. The Premiere re-imagines the home cinema experience with an all-new, compact design, 4K picture quality and big sound for tight spaces that can be used for any at-home activity and living room arrangements,” said Jongsuk Chu, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.