Lazzarini Design Studio has always thought out of the box, and their latest project is no exception. Introducting Straosfera, a futuristic transportation pod that can travel on both the water and in the skies. When in Aquatica mode, this carbon fiber sphere of sorts glides along the surface with its two passengers comfortably inside, while the batteries are safely located inside the extendable foil.
After activating Volatile mode, it transforms into a quadcopter powered by twin 150 horsepower electric jet engines capable of hitting a top speed of 155.3 mph (250 km/h). You can never be too safe and that’s why there are solar panels up top as a backup battery of sorts. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but considering that no passenger drones have been approved by the FAA, it may be a while until this is released.
- 【IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE】Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 【4K/60FPS VIDEO】The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- 【BRAND-NEW S MODE】Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- 【ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES】An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- 【OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM 】Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles. Note: The remote controller and accessories are located on the lower layer of the box