Photo credit: Twitter / The Sankei News
Set to open in Spring 2021 ahead of the Tokyo Olympics, Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan is a sight to behold. These recent aerial photos provided by The Sankei News shows that it is nearing completion and walled off from the other sections of the park to provide maximum immersion. Guests enter the land using a warp pipe located at an entrance plaza, complete with themed lamp posts and a power star in the pavement.
The entrance plaza is connected to the walkway right next to the Waterworld sign. After walking through the warp pipe, you’re lead into Princess Peach’s Castle. As you continue forth, guests enter a two level courtyard on the second floor and Bowser’s Castle will be in sight across the land. No official attractions have been announced, but it’s been rumored to have a Mario Kart-style ride, an interactive experience insider Bower’s Castle, as well as Yoshi’s Adventure. For those who happen to be visiting the park before Super Nintendo World opens, you’re able to try the food in at least one of the eateries near the land.
- LEGO Super Mario Adventures Starter course toy features an interactive figure of Mario, a Goomba figure, Bowser Jr. and a buildable course, making it a great gift idea for fans of Super Mario Bros.
- LEGO Mario figure has color sensors, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 different instant reactions to movement
- This Super Mario buildable toy also has a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the classic video game
- Players must defeat enemies in flipping, shaking and balancing challenges when they add this action-packed Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set (71369) to the LEGO Super Mario Starter Course
- This LEGO Super Mario kids’ toy building set features Bowser, Dry Bones, Boo and Lava Bubble figures, plus castle towers with rotating and shaking platforms, a Question Block and Time Block and more for thrilling gameplay
- Kids will love battling the final boss Bowser, stomping on the flippers with LEGO Mario (figure not included) to raise Bowser’s arms and get to the Time Block and Question Block, then shaking the bridge until he falls over