Photo credit: CyberTruckOwnersClub
The Tesla Cybertruck production model is still a mystery, especially since the company removed any reference as to when pre-orders will be built. However, there may be some good news on the way, as photos of the production model have allegedly surfaced, and there are a few changes to say the least.
These were uncovered by the folks over at Cybertruck Owners Club and we now see removable side mirrors, a single large front windshield wiper blade and different wheels, possibly ones from the Model 3. Unfortunately, the bed or frunk appears to also be shorter, which makes it far easier to park in a standard-sized home garage than the prototype model. You also won’t find any door handles on the production model either, but whatever the case may be, rest assured that there is going to be more changes before it rolls off the assembly line at Giga Texas.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.