Photo credit: Víctor Groten Rico
We know that SpaceX is set to eventually colonize Mars and once the first colony is being set up, we can expect lots of surface vehicles, most likely from Tesla. Industrial designer Victor Groten Rico envisions that one of them will look like the Tesla Module Rescue.
For starters, the solar-powered Tesla Module Rescue comes equipped with tank treads to help it traverse any kind of terrain, while the interior is like something from a science fiction movie. Step inside, and the first thing that will catch your eye is the massive touchscreen in the center, which can be used for navigation, carrying out tasks, or just for communication purposes. There are three seats lining the left and right walls, with smaller stools surrounding the touchscreen.
- 7-PLY MAPLE DECK - The skateboard is made of 7 layers rock hard maple deck that has better flex, more stable and durable. It can withstand all kinds of stamping collisions without deformation. Max Load is 80KG
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE - The skateboard comes with a 2.4Ghz wireless remote control that controls forward, backward, accelerate and brake. Its control distance can reach 14m. With led indicators, keep you informed the skateboard battery level
- 3 SPEED LEVELS - The skateboard with 350W motor has 3 speed modes for beginners or advanced skaters: Low(6.2mph), Medium(9.3mph) and High(12.4mph). It’s equipped with a 29.4V 2000mah Lithium Battery with a maximum range to 5 miles, it can be fully charged within 2 hours
- EASY TO USE - The skateboard features durable dia.7cm PU wheels, and with kick tail and concave for added control, so you can glide smoothly on the street no matter what your skill level
- ATTENTION & CUSTOMER SUPPORT - The lithium battery is easy enters the self-protection state and it is recommended the lithium battery should be charged and discharged at least once a month. We provide after-sale support. Any problems or questions, contact us at any time. We’ll do everything we can to solve it!