Automotive enthusiast Kevin Erickson wanted to build something truly unique, so he came up with the idea of merging a 1972 Plymouth Satellite with a Tesla Model S. However, this required modifying the muscle car to accept the rear motor assembly from Elon Musk’s creation, complete with Ludicrous mode.
Thankfully, the Tesla subframe unit fits snugly into the original Plymouth chassis without too much work needed, although he did have to modify the frame rails to fit the sway bars. Aside from that, everything else, from the suspension mounts to the motor unit and 100kW battery system, managed to squeeze in. Officially called Project Electrollite, it’s quite fast to say the least, managing to achieve 12.4-seconds in the quarter mile at 106 mph.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride