Photo credit: Kendall Toerner
Let’s face it, Tesla vehicles are great, but you can’t drive them on sidewalks nor on trails. What if Elon Musk were to develop an all-electric bicycle? Introducing the Tesla Model B. Not only is it environmentally friendly, easy to park, and low cost to run, it has an autopilot function as well. That’s right, it comes equipped with ultrasonic sensors as well as LiDAR that detect other bikes, cars, potholes, bumps, etc., so you can ride hands-free without having to worry.
Aside from its minimalist design, there is a vertical touchscreen built directly into the body between the handlebars. This shows your speed, navigation, and other functions, like incoming calls or music playing. Propulsion comes in the form of a dual electric motor setup, with one built into each wheel. Instead of spokes, these wheels boast shocks instead, thus keeping your ride silky smooth at all times.
- Adventures are only one kick away: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 25 miles and max load of 220 lbs.7x Walking Pace and 20% Hill Grade, G30LP strives to reach new heights of performance.
- Lightweight & Foldable: With a total weight of 38.6 lbs and one-click folding system, MAX G30LP can be folded with ease in a mere 3 clicks. It‘s easy to carry on public transportation, store in your car, take to any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 43.7" L x 18.6" W x 45.1" H | Dimensions Fold: 43.7" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 38.6lbs (17.5 kg)
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5lbs | Recommended Age 14+ years | Required Height 3' 11"-6' 6"
- Upgrade Your Riding Experience: Equipped with 10-inch Pneumatic Tires, a combination of comfort and shock absorption, designed to increase riding safety.Three modes can be switched by double-clicking the LED dashboard to meet your different riding styles.