Measuring 144-feet-long and spanning 5-decks, the X-Space superyacht aims to take luxury to a whole new level. Zuccon International Project designed the exterior and the theme is “transparency,” which is fitting considering that the nearly all-glass 495 GT interior was created by Piero Lissoni.
Glass aside, the interior provides high levels of privacy for guests onboard, as both the wheelhouse and captain’s cabin are located on the bridge deck, thus reserving the upper deck exclusively for the owner. This area consists of an apartment, complete with a study, living room, a large master cabin framed by glass walls, and a private terrace at the bow that comes with its own 323-square-foot sunbed area as well as a swimming pool.
- Take to the water with this racing Catamaran floating toy sailboat, packed with realistic features, like moving sails, dagger boards and rudder!
- Ideal for developing engineering skills, this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model catamaran kit lets kids build, play and rebuild, giving an introduction to how boats really work!
- Kids can master the tactics of a world-class speed-sailor: angle the sails for the ultimate racing position, raise and lower the 2 dagger boards to maximize stability, and use the rudder to steer!
- This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model sailboat toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a creativity-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 8+ who like building challenges, catamarans and model sailboats
- At over 12” (32cm) long, 8” (22cm) wide and 17” (44cm) high (from the bottom of the rudder to the top of the mast), this model sailboat is made for easy handling in the bathtub
The X-Space has been forced to become a boat almost entirely made of glass: There are large panes of glass, large windows and some of the cabins no longer even have portholes but glass wall,” said designer Piero Lissoni.