Let’s face it, the 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe was not designed to go off-road from the factory. However, this owner modified their vehicle with a custom rear hatch, Ground Control suspension system, and 17-inch Black Rhino wheels wrapped in Toyo Open Country A/T all-terrain tires, making it off-road ready.
It’s finished in satin black, while the bumpers and fenders were both modified to accommodate the oversized tires. Additional off-road modifications include four Baja Design lights, a 40-inch Aurora LED light bar mounted to a custom roof rack, carbon fiber rear lip spoiler, and a modified rear hatch for two spare tires. Power comes from a 3.2-liter S54 inline-six generating 330 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. More information here.
- Indulge your passion for the Caped Crusader with the LEGO DC BATMAN 1989 Batwing; If you’re an adult Batman fan or a model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model of the Batwing is for you
- The iconic style of the Batwing from the 1989 BATMAN movie is enhanced by a sturdy stand, nameplate and 3 minifigures: BATMAN, THE JOKER and a Boombox goon
- This challenging and rewarding building project provides an engrossing and stress-relieving break from the real world – and will look great when displayed on the wall or on its stand in your home or workplace
- Any superhero or LEGO fan will love this 2,363-piece construction kit; Whether you buy it for yourself, as a birthday gift or a holiday present, the LEGO Batwing model is sure to deliver hours of enjoyment
- Measuring over 4” (11cm) high, 20” (52cm) long and 22” (58cm) wide, the LEGO DC BATMAN 1989 Batwing looks stunning on its stand and when attached to the wall
A multi-function three-spoke steering wheel fronts M-branded instrumentation consisting of a 190-mph speedometer and a 9k-rpm tachometer with a variable redline along with gauges for fuel level and oil temperature. The seats are trimmed in black leather along with a matching dash, door panels, and carpeting. Appointments include cruise control, navigation, an on-board computer, a CD stereo, and automatic climate control,” according to the listing.