Historians look back on Paris between the wars as a time when the French economy boomed, starting from 1921 until the Great Depression reached Paris in 1931. This period was called Les années folles or the “Crazy Years”, and the city reestablished itself as the capital of art, music, literature and cinema. This attracted hordes of writers and artists from around the world, including Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Ernest Hemingway, James Joyce, and Josephine Baker. “A Day in 1920s Paris” captures some of the energy during this vibrant time period.
Artificial intelligence has been used to colorize and then upscale some of this footage during this time to 4K resolution. Although we do not get a glimpse of the 1924 Olympic Games or the major international exposition of 1925, there is amazing footage from this time period, like you’ve never seen before. The process for doing so involves using DeNoise to remove artifacts, have a deep learning open source Dain app increase motion interpolation to 60FPS, Deoldify to add color and then an ambient soundtrack finishes things off.
- Celebrate Architecture - LEGO Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture, design, and history through the medium of the LEGO brick, ideal for travel enthusiasts
- Relaxing Building Experience - This LEGO set is designed for adults and kids aged 12+, providing a rewarding and relaxing building experience, perfect for home or office décor
- Paris Skyline Features - Highly detailed LEGO Architecture interpretation of the Paris skyline, featuring famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, and more, plus tree and grass areas
- Designed for Lego 21044,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Architecture Paris Skyline Collection 21044 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.